ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
OGRE Monocrystalline Solar Panels are designed to withstand all conditions that can be found in an off-grid environment. OGRE solar panels are constructed with a thicker aluminum frame that allow a higher range of wind and ice protection. OGRE solar panels have an industrial style junction box with multiple 1/2″ knockout holes.
OGRE Solar Panels are engineered with high efficiency monocrystalline silicone back-contact solar cells. The frame is constructed with extra heavy gauge anodized aluminum and the junction box is engineered for the oilfield with four 1/2” conduit knock-outs. Offered in three 12V and two 24V options.
- 12 Volt – 70, 105 and 140 Watt
- 24 Volt – 140 and 205 Watt
- FM, Class I, Div II approved
- Back-contact solar cells=higher efficiencies
- Junction box is engineered for hazardous location connections
- Frame is thicker and more durable than competitor’s frames
- FM certified, manufactured in ISO9001 facility with a 25-year warranty